We are a vibrant community organisation run by a passionate group of members. Are you new to the area and want to connect with like-minded individuals? Or perhaps you are an existing resident who wants to get involved in improving your local area and learning more about caring for the land.
The great news is we are always happy to welcome new members!
In addition to your membership supporting the land care work of Brisbane Valley Landcare, the benefits of membership are:
- a free copy of ‘Weeds of Southern Queensland’ (The Weed Society of Queensland)
- free or discounted entry to activities, events and workshops
- at least once every two years, assistance from members with land care work on your property
- access to small seeding grants
- access to the Brisbane Valley Landcare library
- access to current conservation and land management information and practices
- opportunity to visit local properties to observe and discuss land care practices in action
- hands-on work in local land care, habitat restoration and biodiversity activities
- connection with other land carers
- monthly meetings and guest speakers.
Contact us via the form below to get more info on becoming a member or why not come along to one of our meetings to find out more. Dates for our meetings are posted on our social media pages and our Events page
GET IN TOUCH
Email us using the contact form below: